Auto Show,Toronto: Thursday Feb.21/13.

Started Feb 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
John Basso
Senior MemberPosts: 2,369Gear list
Like?
Re: Auto Show,Toronto: Thursday Feb.21/13.
In reply to Knorp, Feb 24, 2013

Knorp wrote:

Hi there John,

Lucky you visiting a car show ! And you brought back some excellent images to proof.

Unfortunately due to the euro crises we won't have a car show here in Amsterdam this year. It's a bi-annual event and I have been visiting this with my farther for 6 or 7 times in a row. But alas. It's to be seen if there will be another show in 2015.

Anyway, here are some shots I took from the 2011 show.

PS although I own a very lowly and humble car (VW Up), I still consider myself a petrolhead

All the very best.
........................................................................................................
Bart

Hello :

First of all , Thank you for your comment.Also for sending the Amsterdam Auto Show 2011 photo's.

I 've liked cars all my life as they are an engineering and design feast to the eye.The comprehensive mechanical workings baffles the mind. Be kind to your mechanic.Your comment about driving a VW.is  being smart and having knowledge about great quality for the $$.I also drive a VW .It is a Passat TDI.

Gas & Diesel prices always go up  .Leave it to the politicians .Although I had a shock when I heard that in The Netherlands a litre of gas is +/- $2.25 @ 2.50.However,the distance one has to drive in Holland is a lot less than here in Canada.I also posted a photo of an up comming new Lincoln about 8 post's down.I include 2 attachments to this post. Thank You and Greetings:John Basso.

Cadillac.

Plug & Drive.BMW.Future Car?

John Basso's gear list:John Basso's gear list
Leica D-Lux 6
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow