Epson R3000 Weird Problem

Started Feb 24, 2013 | Questions thread
mdegrood
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Re: Epson R3000 Weird Problem
In reply to Alpha Doug, Feb 24, 2013

Thank you both for replying.  I actually did all that you mentioned.  The print preview will look correct ... I guess that's the most perplexing since I always trusted that what I was seeing in print preview was pretty darn close to what I was going to get.  I've dealt with a lot of printers ... both Epson and Canon on the large format printing and have gone through many versions of Photoshop since buying my first $600 box titled Photoshop 2 along with many Mac computers and this is a first for me.  I've also tried 2 different computers ... one older iMac with ios 5.x and my MacBook Pro running 10.7.5 Lion with the same results from both.  I'm just really hoping I don't have to send it back to B&H because their return policy states that buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and I imagine that's going to be pretty high with this heavy monster.  Well .... if anyone can think of anything else I'd sure love to hear it ... otherwise I'll be on the phone with Epson tomorrow

Thanks kindly

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow