Princess Leia
Senior MemberPosts: 6,956
Like?
Re: Son fatally shot intruder
In reply to knox, Feb 24, 2013

Princess Leia wrote:

knox wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

"control of certain type weapons / magazines." same thing as anti gun. did I named names? are you guilty? if not, then move on. You screamed and whined like you are guilty.

AGAIN, I asked . . . show me ONE example of ANYONE here saying they would "prefer . . . . the mother to get raped, father get beaten up, house rob, son getting shot etc."

-- hide signature --

Knox

Don't you have a common sense? There are so many liberals here who are against guns so it is obvious, if the family did not have a gun so many horrible things could have happen to them. Good thing they have a gun, it saved them from the intruders.

So many of you are arguing here including you that guns are to blame which is stupid because guns will not hurt anyone unless someone pull the trigger.

I will give you a homework, stare at a gun at store, see if it will hurt you!

AGAIN and AGAIN . . . you attempt to deflect.  Show me ONE instance of someone saying the things you said in your original post.  Otherwise AGAIN you are just a lying sack o' sht.

btw . . . I'll give YOU "homework" . . . .  let North Korea and Iran have nuclear weapons . . . . stare at them, see if they kill anyone.  Given your thinking, it should be fine that they load up on them!  Hell everyone should have them per your thought process.  Even personal nuclear launch pads on each and every house . . . . more weapons are the answer, since weapons are not the problem.

-- hide signature --

Knox

You are indeed a narrow minded without common sense at all. Listen to the speeches of the leaders of Iran and North Korea, if you have a common sense at all, you don't want them to have nukes. I told you before if these leaders are as nice as Obama, they can have nukes if they want.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
EditNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow