Senior MemberPosts: 6,956
Like?
Re: Son fatally shot intruder
In reply to Princess Leia, Feb 24, 2013

Princess Leia wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

knox wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:--

"control of certain type weapons / magazines." same thing as anti gun. did I named names? are you guilty? if not, then move on. You screamed and whined like you are guilty.

Yours was a horrible accident but my OP was NOT an accident! Glad they have a gun inside the house or else another funeral for good decent people!

you are avoiding AGAIN . . . . you LIED about making a RIDICULOUS point blank statement that "some here prefer the intruders to get away with their crime, the mother to get rape, father get beaten up, house rob, son getting shot etc." . . . . . for more conflict baiting! My Mother was raped princess . . . I don't play around with BS like your comment. It was a cheap shot to get a rise out of people and not even close to being truthful

also . . yes, accidents do indeed happen when guns are around. Surely you cannot deny that.

'control / regulation / magazines etc' is not "anti-gun" . . . . just sensible and prudent.

-- hide signature --

Knox

accidents do indeed happen when cars are around so you want to regulate cars now?

Cars are already regulated, registered, and controlled. Registered owners are liable for damage caused and must carry liability insurance. Moreover the car license must be renewed yearly. I wish guns were regulated as well.

Really? Never heard anyone calling for banning cars or passing car control laws after thousands died due to car bombings last 5 years or more...

If you get close to a point, I'd love to know what it is.

BTW, are car bombings that big a problem in the USA? I haven't heard of that many.

Thank God it is not a problem or else liberals will call to ban them or pass car control laws banning cars that can load TNT etc...

I want to add, they will blame cars not the terrorists!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
EditNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow