D600 dust on sensor Nikon mentioned on dpreview.

Started Feb 24, 2013 | Discussions thread
Vandyu
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,997Gear list
Like?
Re: D600 dust on sensor Nikon mentioned on dpreview.
In reply to KENTGA, Feb 24, 2013

KENTGA wrote:

First of all, I'm a Canon user, but I noticed on the dpreview news forum that Nikon has admitted the D600 has a dust issue after several months of silence. I'm sending this because I had a Canon 1DM3 that had a focus issue that Canon denied and finally came around to admit it. I wish these companies would step up to the plate when there's a problem.

Kent

...or maybe there need to be some class-action law suits? Just thinking. Not trying to pad the bank accounts of attorneys, but sometimes it takes something big to wake up a mega corporation. How many people and small businesses (aka pro photographers) are being harmed? Probably not that many, but the negative publicity might cause some CEOs to voluntarily fall on their swords!

-- hide signature --

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." (A.A. Milne)

Vandyu's gear list:Vandyu's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Nikon D80 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow