Started Feb 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
trulandphoto
Contributing MemberPosts: 525Gear list
Like?
Re: Tamrac Evolution 6 Question
In reply to tamracphotobagologist, Feb 24, 2013

tamracphotobagologist wrote:

Hey trulandphoto,

I just tested out your gear in an Evo 6 here at the office. It honestly doesn't seem it would give you a better fit than the SlingShot 202 for the 70-200 lens based on the published dimensions of that bag. Ours is only slightly wider. Have you looked at the Evolution 8? It was designed specifically to hold a 70-200 on camera or off camera. If you want to keep the overall size of the bag on the smaller side, you might consider the Zuma 7 backpack. It's a great bag with easy access to your camera gear and room for an iPad and accessories.

If you have more questions about Tamrac gear, feel free to hit us up on our facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/tamrac.inc.

We're more than happy to help whichever way we can!

Thanks. I had come to that conclusion. Basically I was looking for more places to put filters, etc.

I think I'll just keep all my gear in my UltraPro13 and just separate out into smaller bags as needed.

I did thin out my UltraPro 13 contents a bit so it's down to 25 lbs. from 30.

trulandphoto's gear list:trulandphoto's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 70D Sigma 10mm F2.8 EX DC HSM Diagonal Fisheye Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow