HVL-F20M vs HVL-F20AM+ADP-MAA

Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Yezariael
Contributing MemberPosts: 574Gear list
Like?
Re: HVL-F20M vs HVL-F20AM+ADP-MAA
In reply to tyyreaun, Feb 24, 2013

tyyreaun wrote:

Assuming they don't offer a way of turning the flash off without folding it down, then the old model + adapter might actually be better. At least there, you can fold it down and take the adapter off, making it slightly easier to store. It's easier to take the adapter on/off rather than pulling the batteries out.

I'd be surprised if Sony didn't think of that, tho, and offer a different way of turning the unit off.

As far as I have seen the pictures there is no on/off button - again. I am now really happy I did not wait and bought the 'old' flash plus adapter. So I can use it on a77 and NEX-6 and it can - with adapter off - easily be transported. Not to mention that the set was cheaper than the new flash!

I was waiting hard for a new 20-flash with ISO-shoe, but I would never ever excpected it this bad from Sony!

Yezariael's gear list:Yezariael's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Sony 35mm F1.4 G +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow