Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
saudidave
Regular MemberPosts: 475Gear list
Like?
Re: Any TZ series match FZ150 IQ ?
In reply to tree11b, Feb 24, 2013

tree11b wrote:

Dave,

I give up, I really can't see much difference if there is any. Interesting pictures by the way, where were they taken?

-- hide signature --

Jim

Hi Jim

I'm fortunate enough to live in a relatively picturesque and affluent area of North West England, Just south east of Manchester in the north east of Cheshire. Unlike much of Manchester (particularly the north side) there isn't a great deal of industrial scarring left over from the industrial revolution, although the canal system is a legacy from that era.

The shots of the marina are a mile or so up the road from my house in Poynton, at Poynton Marina. The village with the stone terraced houses is Bolllington, about 5 miles away. It's a former milll town. Finally the shots of the church and white pub are in Prestbury which is a very affluent village and home to several footballers and well known entertainment stars. It's reputedly got more millionaires per area than anywhere else in the country.

I feel quite privileged to have all of this on my doorstep and I'm glad you like them.

As for the S100, it's a great little camera but I asked for it as a Christmas present and before it arrived I read Eriks article about aperture. Had I known about the aperture factor then I don't know if I would have bought the S100 although it is incredibly pocketable. I'm thinking about selling the TZ and getting an FZ200, as I like the form factor and miss my FZ48. I could then keep the S100 for nights out and aa a carry everywhere camera.

saudidave's gear list:saudidave's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow