Princess Leia wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

mamallama wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

illy wrote:

noirdesir wrote:

How often do you need a gun to kill a dangerous animal?

Or to kill or injure a person?

Or to shoot open a door if you are trapped in burning house?

or shoot your girlfriend through the bathroom door?

He is a classic example of Gun lovers, they are weak mentally and irrational as the retarded here who is comparing hammers to guns, just remove their guns, they turn into a cry baby.

you are missing the point, if the government can infringe on our rights, any rights for that matter, where do you draw the line?

You are paranoid of your government. How sad.

Not at all, we fight back when the government is abusing its power. I don't know where you live, I guess you have no say against your government except bending backwards all the time.

The time is now to fight back. The government is now abusing its power so we need to strike fast. It is now headed by a mulatto dictator who thinks he is a king or even the messiah and we need to stop whining and take action.

Where should we meet and, wait, who is in charge anyway? Princess, can you take over the north garrison? I can handled the south garrison but I don't know about the east and west. We don't have uniforms so how do we know who is on our side? Should we just shoot anybody who look organized? Maybe we need a well regulated militia, also. Can we count on Fox News Channel to coordinate our strategy and tactics?

Elections coming soon in 2014...lock and load - be ready to vote

But why did you tell me to buy this AR-15? Did I just waste my money? Now you are sounding like some kind of chickenshiit.

WAIT!!!! I have a few hammers around here. Can I Join? Princess says hammers are worse than rifles!!! So I have more firepower in my tool box than you do with your measly rifle. in fact, i also have a few mauls and various ball peen hammers, so I am ready for a tanks and helicopter gunships too!!

-- hide signature --

"Moving parts in rubbing contact require lubrication to avoid excessive wear. Honorifics
and formal politeness provide lubrication where people rub together.
Often the very young, the untraveled, the naive, the unsophisticated deplore these
formalities as "empty," "meaningless," or "dishonest," and scorn to use them.
No matter how pure their motives, they thereby throw sand into machinery that does not
work too well at best."
--Robert Heinlein in "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long"

FBI file not mine...I just pointing out the stupidity of the government to ban rifles which killed less people than hammers per year!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LiesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow