How to get prints that are like what you see on screen

Started Feb 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
Contributing MemberPosts: 667Gear list
Re: calibrate your images, too
In reply to MarkInSF, Feb 24, 2013

MarkInSF wrote:

'Adobe RGB (1998)' is the name of an ICC profile for your monitor, a common one promoted by Adobe for use in all their applications and elsewhere. It uses the Adobe RGB color space.

Thank you.  I did not realize that this was considered an ICC profile!  Lots to learn...


-- hide signature --


 GreenMountainGirl's gear list:GreenMountainGirl's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow