How do I remove cars from background?

Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Pelagic
Regular MemberPosts: 256Gear list
Like?
Re: How do I remove cars from background?
In reply to Allen Gerdes, Feb 24, 2013

Allen Gerdes wrote:

Good eye on catching the paint and chrome cleanup, but I did not get it all, as I got lazy. However, if you compare the roof with the original, you will see that it was chopped several inches. Channeling would require the fenders to be removed in order to clear the wheels or they would have to be relocated higher on the car. Guess it could be done.

Regards.....Allen

I saw that you had changed the roof but didn't compare with the original to see how much.

I came to the forum to get some advice on LR plug-ins.  Now that I've stayed around for a while, the heavy art work is really growing on me.  I feel like I might be a convert.  Not for my regular images, but ones like this car could be fun.  If I ever get as good as you!

-- hide signature --

ted
::::;;;;

Pelagic's gear list:Pelagic's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Prstl2 MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow