Who Do We Trust for Bottled Printer Ink

Started Feb 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ursula Freer
Regular MemberPosts: 111
Like?
Re: Who Do We Trust for Bottled Printer Ink
In reply to Alpha Doug, Feb 23, 2013

Alpha Doug wrote:

I have had great success with the Cone cartridges and ink in my r3000. Not only are the cartridges easy to fill, the ink just doesn't clog (even in my extremely dry climate in Colorado). And the best part is that based on some limited testing, I believe the gamut of the inks is as good as, if not better than the OEM inks. And the cartridges seem to last way longer on a fill than new OEM inks. I don't think the OEMs are filled up completely. If you watch "sales" on the Cone ink site, you can occasionally pick up a complete set of cartidges for a significant discount. I'm going to get a second set of cartridges, as a rotational issue. I can keep a set completely filled, and when I need to swap out a cartridge, I can swap the whole set at once, which then only needs one "recharge and cleaning" cycle for the whole set, rather than one for each cartridge I swap out.

-- hide signature --

Only my opinion. It's worth what you paid for it. Your mileage may vary! ;-} www.dougwigton.com/

Do the sales on the Cone site you refer come often or only seldom. Will it be listed on the home page? If I check every week I should be able to catch it? Thanks.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow