Just to show a famous cliff on a beach here in Portugal. You can post yours here too.

Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
movielvr
Contributing MemberPosts: 729Gear list
Like?
Re: Just to show a famous cliff on a beach here in Portugal. You can post yours here too.
In reply to Aleo Veuliah, Feb 23, 2013

Aleo Veuliah wrote:

I though some may like this, so here it is to enjoy, not much for comment the pictures quality but really to "know" the place. I also enjoy to see locations from around the world here on the forum, if you have something nice to show feel free to post here on the thread.

The big cliff looks from some angles like a bear. That is from the name Ursa came.
  • Description:

One of the most interesting beaches in Portugal, an unspoiled beach, hidden on the middle of the cliffs nearby Cabo da Roca.
Praia da Ursa is the Europe's Westernmost Beach, where Ursa means Bear.
The beach is small, without lifeguard and could be risky to swim without knowing the place.

You will have a 15-30 minutes walking down through the cliffs, and returning back a bit more.
Nudism is allowed there, so be warned for that as well, probably you will find some nudists around.
Don't stay close to the cliffs when laying on the beach, as can be unsafe due rocks falling down.

The beach is gorgeous.

• Here are some pictures.

These last two pictures are my favorites, they were taken on the half way down to the beach to take some rest. Already have showed these last two often because I really like them.

tudo bem...any hotties???

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.
If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters, keep calm.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow