D 7100 6 shot Raw Buffer IMO D400 still coming

Started Feb 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Re: D 7100 6 shot Raw Buffer IMO D400 still coming
In reply to inlawbiker, Feb 23, 2013

inlawbiker wrote:

There will be a D400. The buffer size is intentionally crippled on the D7100. Even for me, a non-pro action photographer I will have to shoot JPEG (33 shot buffer) most of the time. No nature/sports professional can make a living with a 6 shot RAW buffer.

Personally I'm pleased as punch it's only $1200. Hey, at least Nikon crippled the right feature. I just don't understand why they announced this one first. A D400 must be around the corner.

They probably announced this first, becaus the D400 is probably going to be just as good as D300 and exactly what many want and will probably be priced less than some think.

So, make people buy this first and let the sales roll, before the D400 gets to market.

There will probably be lik a 6 month wait list for the D400 when it comes.

-- hide signature --

.....Just from an amateur......''Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.” I am only a hoobyist, I cannot and do not give expert advice, dont expect it, just take it as a suggestion to think about, but only if you wish to. We should try to not wait for life to happen, while it passes us by.

Bajerunner's gear list:Bajerunner's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow