Just to show a famous cliff on a beach here in Portugal. You can post yours here too.

Started Feb 23, 2013 | Discussions thread
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,455Gear list
Like?
Re: Just to show a famous cliff on a beach here in Portugal. You can post yours here too.
In reply to JeanPierre Martel, Feb 23, 2013

JeanPierre Martel wrote:

Aleo Veuliah wrote:

These last two pictures are my favorites, they were taken on the half way down to the beach to take some rest. Already have showed these last two often because I really like them.

Obviously, these two pictures were taken from the same point of view and with the same lens. From the shadows, it seems to be taken at different moments of the day. Could that be the reason why the sea is greener on the top one ?

Yes, same point of view, different days, and different cameras, I tried to mimic the second to the first one, I really liked the composition. It is interesting to see how an image can change taken with different light conditions. (And sea conditions)

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit.
If plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters, keep calm.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.
Aleo Photo Site

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Nikon 1 V3 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow