Like?
Re: Is somebody calling ?
In reply to Robin Casady, Feb 23, 2013

Robin Casady wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

Robin Casady wrote:

lanefAU wrote:

TOF guy wrote:

I suggest that in the spirit of democracy we just learn to live together and respectfully discuss our differences of opinion.

Well said and could not agree more and that should silence the self appointed over sensitive Nikon police for good

It seems you didn't really understand TOF guy's last sentence.

What makes you think that? Which words in my sentence indicate that? I guess you are the one who is reading what is not written.

That would be "respectfully discuss" vs. "self appointed over sensitive Nikon police" where name calling cannot be classified as respectful.

Gee as another poster has pointed out, you are over sensitive. Sorry I don't regard what I wrote as disrespectful at all, I mean exactly what I said: Some here who spend too much time sitting in a forum end up thinking they own the place and can dictate to others what to post and not to post, so it is a form of self-appointed Nikon police. Sorry if you got offended, I was not responding to any of your posts anyway, you decided to respond to what I wrote and to wear the cap, so it is not my fault. There is nothing more I can say.

lanefAU's gear list:lanefAU's gear list
G1 X II Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow