Ben O Connor
Contributing MemberPosts: 810Gear list
Like?
Re: New XZ2
In reply to Yvonne, Feb 22, 2013

Yvonne wrote:

Ben O Connor wrote:

Ben O Connor wrote:

... but not i am decided to calm down till i find a built in wifi, weather sealed, prism vf´d (i dont like EVF´s anymore after i´ve seen pentax 30, and of course some full frame products of some N company ) takes as well low light, high iso and video and with kit lens max 1499 Euros.

Well seems like this N company just heard what i wished ! This new D7100 is not full frame (Allright !!) And they says 1199 euros with 18-105 mm lens... hmmm, Should i start playing lottory

Sorry to bother all. I´m just kinda surprised what i was waiting for was just days far , when i was writing..

Ben

Hi Ben

I am not sure I am missing something here, but I don't see the connection to the original poster's message, which by the way I found very much in agreement with my own perception and experience (I have had the XZ-2 since last November, but unfortunately not as many photo opportunities as I would have wished)....

I guess the XZ-2 is another world compared to the D7100.

Happy photo hunting

Yvonne

-- hide signature --

'there is no normal life, there is just life'
Doc Holiday (Val Kilmer) to Wyatt Earp (Kurt Russell)
in 'Tombstone'
http://www.yvonnesteinmann.ch

I am sorry to bother all. Its my fault to make the thing in to whole another thing. I apology from all Oly Compact fellows.

Ben

Ben O Connor's gear list:Ben O Connor's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN Nokia Lumia 1520 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow