Anyone here who regretted buying the GX1?

Started Feb 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
chopf
Forum MemberPosts: 60Gear list
Like?
Anyone here who regretted buying the GX1?
Feb 22, 2013

Everything is in the title really - I'm on the fence for a good while now, and the best compromise right now on the market seems to be m43 for my needs. Before I take the plunge instead of waiting for the next wave of models (see the nippon magazine roadmap floating around the web), I would like to ask

Are there any people out there who thought the GX1 was the right camera for them but finally regret the move (or even re-sell the camera) and why?

Please no one line posts like "do yourself a favor and get the em5 already!" - I held the em5 in my hands several times and it just doesn't click with me - the opposite of the NX10 which got horrible reviews everywhere but once I had held it in my hand I just had to buy it a few weeks later (and it is still a great cam but simply sucks in low light)

Thanks!

chopf's gear list:chopf's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Samsung NX10 Samsung NX300 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 16mm F2.4 Pancake +1 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Samsung NX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow