Started Feb 22, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ZAnton
Contributing MemberPosts: 580Gear list
Like?
I wonder how spoiled Nikon users are
Feb 22, 2013

The new D7100 comes, it is an amazing camera.

And what Nikon users say:

"I want that this certain button can be reprogrammed to that useless function, otherwise I'm not gonna buy it"
"I want that OK-button in playback mode zooms to 63% of the maximal, otherwise it is a crap camera"
"I want the button layout as on 5years old D300, otherwise it is a crippled camera and I'm gonna wait for D400"
"why those idiots moved video-record button from back panel to the top?"

Canon-peolpe have never ever heard about those reprogrammability of buttons. If one button on Canon camera can be reassigned - Canonites pee with a boiling water because of their happiness.

If Canon removes big wheel and Joystick and remove double-funtion from the top-plate buttons - Canonites write that handling become even better, it is cool, wonderfull, terrific!!!

If Nikon removes 1 useless option to reprogram 1 stupid button, Nikonites sh*t in 20 threads about it.

That is just amazing.

I think Nikon financial troubles to 20% are quality control, 40% - shrinking market and 60% - extremely spoiled users.

ZAnton's gear list:ZAnton's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD
Nikon D300 Nikon D40 Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow