ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Timskis6
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,562
Like?
Underwater Fashion/Maternity: E-3 + 14-54mm
Feb 22, 2013

Hi All,

Haven't shared many images here lately but thought I'd drop by and share some from my recent underwater maternity shoot (well, combination maternity + fashion).  All images may not be safe for work as they include a pregnant woman in bikini.

This is a very niche corner of photography, some don't like it, many love it.  Either way, it's very fun, and very unique.

All images shot with the E-3, 14-54mm, Ikelite housing and a single DS125 strobe.  I attempted to trigger a set of off-camera umbrellas above-water in slave, but it turns out the water surface refracts the light pretty well, and it's difficult to reliably trigger with a single underwater strobe at the given angles.  I'm looking into a long sync cable to solve this, as I'd love to be able to light from the top surface and shoot at f/16-f/22 underwater for a completely different effect.

Images in reply.

Cheers,

-- hide signature --

Tim
www.developemotion.com
'I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list.'
E3/7-14/12-60/35-100/150/EC20
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timskis6/

Olympus E-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow