New MX-1 Some More Sample Photos

Started Feb 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
marike6
Senior MemberPosts: 5,070Gear list
Like?
Nice photo. Question about RAW...
In reply to Alistair McLaurin, Feb 22, 2013

Hi Alistair, nice images, sharpness looks fantastic, and it looks like you have a good shooting day in some difficult, contrasty lighting conditions.  I like the image of the Beats headphones, and some of the street scenes at the market look great.

I am extremely interested in the MX-1 as the design is beautiful, it has a cracking lens, and I find myself missing the articulated LCD that I had on one of my previous cameras.

Question:  have you shot in RAW?  I've read in the review on PhotographyBlog that in RAW mode the camera takes a bit long to write an image to the card.  Do you have any thoughts on this?

Also, is there a RAW converter that will work with MX-1 DNGs yet?

As a RAW only shooter, I got a little concerned about the write speed issue, so I thought it best to ask someone who actually owns the MX-1 to get a sense of what we are dealing with in terms of wait time.

Thanks for the link to your samples.  I enjoyed them very much.

Thanks very much in advance and happy shooting, Markus

marike6's gear list:marike6's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow