Just Released...Canon EOS 7D Mark II Spec List

Started Feb 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
qianp2k
Forum ProPosts: 10,350Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon D7100
In reply to MAC, Feb 22, 2013

MAC wrote:

If you're going to pay twice the price over rebel, then at least give it 15 RAW frames before locking up

The buffer is the achilles heal of D7000 and D7100.

Very true as we have seen between D7000 and 60D. Because of 60D deeper buffer, it is actually more suitable in capturing fast actions such as BIF and sports. 'Birman50' has many sets of amazing BIF from 60D. Compared to Canon, Nikon cameras have one issue in common even with its flagship D4 that after initial round of burst shots, they slow down noticeably and take longer time to clean buffer before next round of burst.

My T4i is my Oly omd - so I can carry three to events, -- one of which may be 7dII

True. If 7D2 can take 24mp at 10fps, it's very impressive. If it improves DR, shadow noises and high ISO significantly, it will be a fantastic BIF and wildlife camera with market leading AF engine based on 1DX/5DIII technology.

-- hide signature --
 qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow