Forum Attitude

Started Feb 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
AZBlue
Contributing MemberPosts: 864Gear list
Like?
Re: Forum Attitude
In reply to Robin Casady, Feb 21, 2013

Robin Casady wrote:
I would be very annoyed if I bought a D600 and I had to clean it every 25 shots. I would be very unhappy if I sent my camera into Nikon, they took three months to fix it and it came back as bad as when I sent it in. I would want to post about my frustration. However, I would be wrong to try and inject my anger into every thread I could, and create multiple threads on the same topic.

-- hide signature --

Robin Casady
http://www.robincasady.com/Photo/index.html
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
— Bertrand Russell

Of course, but it's not like people can't return or exchange their cameras. That's what gets me. There is so much endless drama over something that is very simple. If you don't like what you have and you think it has a problem, return it or exchange it. It couldn't be simpler. But to rant on forever lambasting a subject to death, or drone on endlessly over how this is so horrifying and Nikon needs to do better, blah blah. Look, it is what it is. If you have a beef with Nikon, send a letter to Nikon. Deal with your anger responsibly by addressing it at the party you feel is ultimately responsible.

-- hide signature --

"I've been in more laps than a napkin" - Mae West

AZBlue's gear list:AZBlue's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS Macro HSM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow