JaFO
Regular MemberPosts: 155Gear list
Like?
Re: 1.6 makes shutter louder?
In reply to ldrider, Feb 21, 2013

ldrider wrote:

Henry Richardson wrote:

Gusnyc wrote:

This new firmware really changed the shutter sound in my OM-D. It is much louder than before. I read this somewhere and I thought it would be a mistake, but it definitely changed the sound. Is this normal?

I haven't installed 1.6 so I don't know. Maybe someone will answer. I will wait awhile before installing.

-- hide signature --

Henry Richardson
http://www.bakubo.com

I updated to V 1.6 yesterday evening. I do not notice any change in the shutter sound. It always has been very soft.

This tread is amazing to me. Olympus updates the firmware and there are numerous negative comments.

That amazes you ?

I've yet to see any patch/firmware/fix thread (for any device or piece of software) that wasn't filled with a ton of people complaining about how it didn't fix their problems which they didn't report to any official site/e-mail address.

The really amazing thing is that people expect the developers to read a thread that's buried deep within one of the thousands of forums on the web.

-- hide signature --

-- Hardware will break / Software is broken --

JaFO's gear list:JaFO's gear list
Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z2 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow