Senior MemberPosts: 1,422Gear list
Like?
Re: ADVICE PLEASE X-S1 or FINEPIX HS50
In reply to jcmarfilph, Feb 21, 2013

jcmarfilph wrote:

Jostian wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

PAUL TILL wrote:

Depends if you can live without a usable EVF, there are lots of bridge cameras out there that produce good quality sharp images, but only one that has a usable EVF.

-- hide signature --

The 10% Rule:
You Must Be 10% Smarter Than The Equipment You're Operating

Make it 3, X-S1, HS50 then HS30. The rest are smaller peepholes. I've read from a japanese forumer that HS50 feels better on the hands than X-S1.

-=[ Joms ]=-

Oh no, the HS30 is plasticky and the ergonomics are not that intuitive, the XS1 is modelled on a DSLR with better build quility than an entry level DSLR, the XS1 is in another league to the HS30, there is not a review done that rates the HS30 as better in any sense than the XS1...

-- hide signature --

Jostian

Read again, Hs50 not Hs30. They are almost same in size and weight and the manual focus ring and onboard flash are ergonomically adjusted further.
-=[ Joms ]=-

Hi, my bad, but in ref to the Japanese forumer quote, who said the HS50 feels better than the XS1,to me the HS50 still looks plasticky etc, very similar to HS30.

-- hide signature --

Jostian

Jostian's gear list:Jostian's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X II Canon EOS 7D Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow