ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wll
wll
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,820
Like?
Sony's New NEX 3N Question !
Feb 21, 2013

OK, now I'm an owner of a NEX6 and a NEX5n, but I'm thinking of the 3n .... why you asked ? and you did ask, I could hear you ;- )

It is for the small size, for very easy carry and the second reason ..... the camera and 16-50mm lens is suppose to cost $499.00.  The best price I can find a second 16-50mm lens for on e-bay is about $250.00. That means the 3N body cost me $250.00, and you can't beat that with a stick !

I could sell the body for lets say $350.00, so the lens in effect would cost me $150.00, a great deal. I probably would not do that, and just use the 3n as a small, very high quality sensored walk around camera, when I want the smallest semi pocketable APS-C sensored camera I could tote around.

I took my small Pentax Kx out of its home for the first time in a while and it felt like a boat compared to my 5N, I just wonder how the 3n will feel next to my 5n? The Kit lens will probably stay glued to the 3N as that is a great combo for the type of shooting I do, the only exception is when I might use the 16mm with the wide angle adapter ;- )  (one of my faves).

So whats your thoughts ?

wll

Pentax K-x Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow