D 7100 6 shot Raw Buffer IMO D400 still coming

Started Feb 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
Ikeepem
Senior MemberPosts: 1,393Gear list
Like?
Not good...
In reply to Stusteelhead, Feb 21, 2013

for those who demand RAW and coming home with a couple thousand BIF pics to scroll through like myself but I realize not everyone's like me lol ...I'm not into RAW anymore for birding as I've moved away from enjoying coming home with 1-2000 raw pictures with 10-15 frames of a given bird only to pick one out then spending much time editing...I can certainly understand the disappointment though.. the big plus in the 7100 is the 51 pt focus system but like many it's not the good old tried and tested D200,300,700 or 800 body...that buffer size baffles me...I shoot both Nikon and Canon and for the $$ the old 7D with some good glass is hard to beat in Dx...hey you have an excellent website there Stusteelhead!! My compliments

-- hide signature --

'I am what I am and that's all I am' Popeye 1960. Favorite famous Hollywood celebrity. Don't have time for the rest.....

Ikeepem's gear list:Ikeepem's gear list
Leica D-LUX 4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Samsung TL500 Canon PowerShot S95 +42 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow