You Can see Why the D7100 Couldn't have been Released last year as the D400, Now

Started Feb 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
FrankoManno
Forum MemberPosts: 89
Like?
Re: You Can see Why the D7100 Couldn't have been Released last year as the D400, Now
In reply to SethG, Feb 21, 2013

StSethG wrote:

Bajerunner wrote:

stuntmonkey wrote:

Spec wise, and at the traditional $1200 US price, you can see why Nikon has been stalling on DX all this time. If this had come out at the expected November date, it would have seriously impeded the momentum (what there was in a deteriorating economy) of D600 sales. This looks like a sales winner, a big time sales winner in fact, even if it feels like we in seriouis-DX-with-a-mirror land are now a teenie bit closer to the time of "best buggy whip ever made "

Exactly, make the jam on the D600 before bringing the DX, most dont really need the FF image after all, really.

This looks a better camera overall than D600.

Oh and no low pass...did I say, no low pass?

-- hide signature --

.....Just from an amateur......''Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.” I am only a hoobyist, I cannot and do not give expert advice, dont expect it, just take it as a suggestion to think about, but only if you wish to. We should try to not wait for life to happen, while it passes us by.

I'm debating returning my D600. Although, it probably still gets you better photos...

-- hide signature --

- Seth -

D600 is still a FF sensor so should have better image detail, but it does give me pause also as a D600 owner. Or I have a D90 I may be selling and use that money toward getting the D7100 as a 2nd body.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow