Started Feb 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Daniel Hong
Forum MemberPosts: 82
Like?
will Fuji fix the bugs fast enough.
Feb 21, 2013

I have a 5D mkiii and wanted something lighter for travel and streets, so i ordered x-e1 + kit and 35mm.

Now i have been using x-e1 with kit for 2 days (my 35mm will arrive tomorrow), i find it is very disappointing in its bugs.

1. yesterday i can not turn the camera off for some reason and froze at same screen, no matter what i do it froze at same screen, i had to pull the battery out to fix it.

2. today, the indicator lamp keeps at solid orange after i turned the camera on, i can not take picture for minutes, had to pull battery out to reset.

3. this morning the exposure is locked for no reason after i turned my camera on, few of my street shots on a interesting subject got way over exposed. had to turn camera off to fix it.

i have been only using the camera for 2 days, and faced so many problems. any of you experiencing the same situation?

do you think Fuji is trying to fix all these issues soon?

Canon EOS 5D Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow