Epson 3880 Driver vs. On-Printer paper settings.

Started Feb 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Hugowolf
Forum ProPosts: 11,417
Like?
Re: Epson 3880 Driver vs. On-Printer paper settings.
In reply to JerryG1, Feb 21, 2013

JerryG1 wrote:

Hugowolf wrote:

I have never had enough time to spend looking at he undocumented features of the front panel. At some point, I think through the custom settings or custom media types of the driver’s dialog, get those settings to appear on the front panel. So for instance I have a setting (and media type) called Canson Rag, which I use for Canson Rag Photographique 310 g/m². When I choose that custom setting (or it could be custom media type), that wording appears on the front panel as the paper type when I am printing with that paper.

The vagaries of Japanese software always amaze my western mind.

. ..

If you want to mess with custom settings on the front panel and via software (not just the driver dialog in play here but also the ‘remote panel software’), I would be real happy to applaud you publicly – it might only take a couple of seven hour days.

Brian A

Thanks for your response Brian. ...

Sorry about the typographical, syntactical, and grammatical errors. English isn’t a second language for me. I am actually a polyglot: I do both English and American – but I do neither well at a keyboard and can’t proof read my own stuff. You seem to have translated well enough.

Brian A

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow