Couple of odd issue with my epl 5, user error or camera issue? (hoping to hear it is my fault)

Started Feb 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jakoky
Forum MemberPosts: 64Gear list
Like?
Couple of odd issue with my epl 5, user error or camera issue? (hoping to hear it is my fault)
Feb 21, 2013

Hi there, i have my epl 5 for close to a week and have really been enjoying it. Definately a learning curve with the menu, but trying to figure it all out. Tonight i had a couple of weird issues and am not sure if this is normal, or my error. I was playing around , and had it in A mode in what i consider a farily well lit mode, and twice hit the shutter and it took a few seconds to take the pic, almost like i had a long exposure on, which i didnt. I actually thought the camera was failing by the sound. Then i put it into S mode, and took a some pics, and 3 times  the pic showed up in quick review, but when i went to look it later it was only a black picture. I am very confused and wondering if i may have hit something or done something wrong. Any pointers would be appreciated. So far i am loving it, especially outdoors, and was wanting to use it more inside and practice...thank so much

jakoky's gear list:jakoky's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Apple iPad 2 WiFi
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow