Started Feb 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
J2photo
Regular MemberPosts: 236
Like?
Forum Attitude
Feb 21, 2013

This forum has turned into a bunch of helpless whining gear collectors.  Polls for "Sensor Dust" and "Left AF Issues" are getting out of control.  Sensor dust is a fact of life people.  Do you think we live in a vacuum?  Buy a wet clean kit for $60 (Copper Hills) and fix the problem. You will get 100 swabs and the Eclipse cleaning fluid.  It takes 1 minute and the problem is solved.  "Feed the man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach the man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."  The world and Nikon don't revolve around you.  If you are to unwilling to clean it yourself, perhaps you should get a fixed lens camera.  I'm not trying to be rude by any means I'm just trying to bring reality back to this forum.  As for the the D800 AF problems, send it to Nikon. If you are still not satisfied sell it and try another Nikon camera or sell all your stuff write a letter to Nikon telling them how they ruined your life and you want compensation. These tools are not perfect.  The engineering put into these tools is mind boggling. "For $3,000 this camera should be perfect."  The $3000 I spent for the D800 paid itself off in 1 month.  Now its just making me money. Learn to use your tools the way they are meant to be used.  If its not working for you, try a different tool. If it needs to be cleaned, clean it.  As long as you keep playing the victim you will continue to have "bad luck" "terrible customer service".

Love Ol' Gregg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36robNr3Qbk

Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow