How confident are you in your u4/3 kit?

Started Feb 20, 2013 | Discussions thread
Donovan Driver
Forum MemberPosts: 52Gear list
Like?
Re: How confident are you in your u4/3 kit?
In reply to BingoCharlie, Feb 20, 2013

BingoCharlie wrote:

Donovan Driver wrote:

Although I am brand new to to M4/3, I did recently purchase a OM-D to go along with a New 5n and Fuji X-e1. In the short time that I have had the OM-D, I can pretty much assure you that I will be listing the X-E1 on eBay this weekend to purchase a E-PL5 to compliment the OM-D. That's how confident I am with my growing kit

Interesting. The X-E1 was the "other camera I was considering before settling on the E-M5. What don't you like about it?

I'm not knocking the X-E1 but the lack of proper Adobe support really puts a kink in my workflow. The jpegs are fantastic with the X-E1 but I desire a little bit more flexibility with my files without having to fork over more $ for software. Also, I would like to mention the auto focus as I know it has greatly improved with most of the firmware updates but it is still a little too hit-or-miss and that doesn't suit my shooting style.  The 35mm xf is an awesome lens but I'm going to hold out on Fuji until they get their kinks worked out. I need a bit of instant gratification for now and the OM-D is proving that is easily obtainable.

Donovan Driver's gear list:Donovan Driver's gear list
Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow