HX300V expected release?

Started Oct 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
WaltKnapp
Forum ProPosts: 13,619
Like?
Re: Walt HX200
In reply to KCHAWK, Feb 20, 2013

KCHAWK wrote:

Walt would you please post some of your HX200 shots and maybe some commentary about successful techniques. I am a rookie and enjoy learning from the masters.

Nowdays I generally only post new images on my Flickr Photostream, and if necessary give links to that.  Just in the last few days I posted several photos taken with the HX200v.  I'm erratic about how often I post even though I'm out on photo forays nearly every week. Also realize I share the photos primarily to share the subjects shown, not some tour de force of techniques, so I minimize what I say about technique.  The photos are the center of what it's about with me. And represent my take on photography.  I do find that many of my fans are biologists and natural history buffs and that's who I post for more than anyone else.

In fact on one of the recent photos I responded to some technical comments by one of the regular viewer's of my photostream.

I stick with posting on my photostream because it's mine and I fully control it.  I have had to ban some from the photostream when they got personal and attempts at bashing.  But that does not mean I don't allow discussion.

I've been in photography all my life and I'm nearly 69.  And never feel I'm a master, but I keep trying.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow