Started Sep 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Michel J
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,009Gear list
Like?
Re: Guess the place, 65
In reply to HansAlbert, Feb 19, 2013

HansAlbert wrote:

These are the rules for this continuing thread as per the forerunners:

I will post a picture of a place on Earth in this thread. The person who guesses where it is (with my approval) can then post a new image of somewhere on Earth. And so on. Both the city/town/area and the country must be stated.

It doesn't matter if it's really hard but keep in mind that people must have a chance to guess it. If nobody has guessed it after 48 hours, a new image may be posted by anyone. If more than one person posts a picture, the first image is in play.

New images must be posted as replies to the original message. All guesses must be posted as replies to the post containing the image.
All makes of cameras are welcome

It seems that there is not much interest in the continuation of this thread and that it's drying out after some years. As for me, I'd like to say that I have had a lot of fun and that I have learned a lot in trying to make out the places. Thanks for joining the game. .

Hi folks,

Please give a try to restart this funny thread (because this photo is amazing and spring is not so far...)

Guess the place? And what building is it?

Cheers !

-- hide signature --

Michel J
« Having the latest gear is nice, but great photographers don't have to have it. They can shoot good stuff with anything »

Michel J's gear list:Michel J's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
hintNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow