Obama voter voted not TWICE but 6 times!

Started Feb 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
lol101
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,291Gear list
Like?
Re: Princess changed his forum ID not twice but six times?
In reply to Marcamera, Feb 19, 2013

Marcamera wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

There is no such thing as voter fraud, yeah right! I knew it, there is no way any candidate would have won with this kind of record during their first term - crappy economy and high unemployment rate. I hope this will trigger a massive investigation around the nation. Before, I am good that Obama was voted in a fair and honest elections but maybe it was not fair at all.

"Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/ohio-poll-worker-obama-supporter-investigated-for-potentially-voting-six-times/

Princess, this surely calls for an armed uprising.

Rgds

... or, at the very least, I'd say nuke the White House... that's the minimal fare for offending Princess....

lol101's gear list:lol101's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II N Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 1000D Samsung NX1000 Canon EOS 6D +13 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow