ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
anzoid
Forum MemberPosts: 53Gear list
Like?
NX11 with 50-200mm lens - doesn't work... :(
Feb 19, 2013

Hello,

My first post here and i'm looking for help from you all if that is at all possible.

I have a NX11 which came with the 18-55 OIS lens. I have just been given a 50-200mm lens (birthdays, yeah!) Problem is when I fit the lens I get no auto-focus and the aperture just shows as F--. I've updated the body firmware to 1.12 but this made no difference. The firmware for the 50-200 that I got from the Samsung site seems to be related only to the NX10 and when I put it on an SD card (root) and try to do a firmware update the lens firmware option remains greyed out.

So, do I have a dud? Could it be a problem with the camer? The 18-55 works fine though.

The annoying thing is this the second lens! The first had dirt on an internal elements and was sent back. The new one arrived two days later and I've just brought it home to Belgium from the UK... and it doesn't work... I'm not back in the UK until April Annoyingly I'd not taken my NX11 to the UK on this trip.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Adrian

anzoid's gear list:anzoid's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Samsung NX10 Samsung NX11
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow