Where to buy compartments for camera bag?

Started Feb 13, 2013 | Discussions thread
dpyy
Contributing MemberPosts: 875
Like?
Re: Where to buy compartments for camera bag?
In reply to Rickj23, Feb 19, 2013

Rickj23 wrote:

dpyy wrote:

I'm currently using lowpro passport sling bag and I love it. I can even fit my full height tripod into the bag! But the only other thing I'm looking for is more compartments in the bag to more in more lens. I have a Sony NEX camera and the lens are quite small. I can probably fit in 4-5 lens in this bag easily if only there is better compartmentalization. The default cushion that came up has 2 compartments, I'm want to buy something else to replace it. Any ideas where?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA3GI79VBNSVFZI&field-keywords=billingham+partitions

try these ... the Billingham made partitions for any bag.

Each partition comes with Velcro on all 4 sides, so even if you don't stick Velcro on inside of your bag, the partitions will stick to each other. Make sure to check the sizes. Some of these partitions are 6" [150 mm high], some are 8" [20.5 mm high].

how come each bag comes with a big and small partition? What's the small one for? It doesn't look like it can fit a lens in the small one.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow