Forum ProPosts: 15,687Gear list
Like?
Re: Another "Good Guy" gun lover kills his wife
In reply to lownine, Feb 18, 2013

lownine wrote:

carlk wrote:

lownine wrote:

Joe Ogiba wrote:

'If you practiced, you could be deadly': Paralympian Oscar Pistorius 'slept with guns in bedroom'

Pistorius, who was arrested for murder after his model girlfriend was shot dead at his home, revealed in an interview how he sleeps with a revolver at his bedside and a machine gun by his window

I don't know a thing about this fellow except he had some good press during the Olympics. Is that the basis for the "good guy" characterization? I wonder if there's any chance that TV hype can occasionally be one-dimensional and manufactured to suit their needs. Nah, probably not.

What is "good guy" means when NRA said good guys should own guns to defend themselves or their comuninites? 99% of Americans would not be allowed to own gun if this guy could not qualify as a good guy before he shot his girlfriend.

I think you're assuming he is a "good guy." As I said before, I know nothing other than the praise lavished on him by TV commentators. I also saw SpongeBob on TV.

I assume he's as good as any guys NRA says should have the right to own guns to defend themselves.  It has nothing to do with what he did on the field.  What you think is NRA's definition of "good guy"?

carlk's gear list:carlk's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 7D Nikon D800E Fujifilm X-E1 Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow