ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
22codfish
Regular MemberPosts: 260Gear list
Like?
Would you have chosen a different?
Feb 18, 2013

Returning from weekend camping on island offshore Nova Scotia

Lifeguards moved closer to see swimmers. Their high platform seat is to my right.

I'm an amature, so placing eleventh or last makes no difference to me. (Although having a top ten someday would be nce.)  It has been awhile since I entered a challenge.  I was flipping through the top menu bar only minutes before the challenge "Fog" was closing.  There's plenty of cutsey-pie, calendar photos on the net which I avoid.  I made a quick choice. I never had the time to give my entry a proper title, so at that time, I belatedly added a comment.

There was another photo I was considering for the entry.  I thought the photo I entered was more interesting than my 2nd choice and also wondered if the cropped version of the other photo was prohibited in the challenge.  Below is my entry and one of the two versions of my other consideration.

This is the first time I uploaded a photo from my gallery to this forum. I kept trying to configure the photos below this message without success. Also, I can't review before posting, and I'm asked if I want to insert a caption. ??  I entered new captions for this forum message, even though the captions and comments are already attached to the photos in my gallery.

Which photo would have chosen???

22codfish's gear list:22codfish's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 Pentax Optio M10 Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL +4 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow