rancor/discord seems less in this forum ?

Started Feb 14, 2013 | Discussions thread
LudwigVB
Regular MemberPosts: 329Gear list
Like?
Re: rancor/discord seems less in this forum ?
In reply to Detail Man, Feb 18, 2013

Detail Man wrote:

Only the following forms of non-converse-ations interest me:

Poster A: Do you think that Micro Four Thirds is the bestus format in the whole wide world ?

Poster B: Oh yes, there is no doubt of that in my mind. And the two of us agree. Profound.

Poster A: Now that we have defined objective truth for all time, let's not listen to anybody else.

Poster B: I wholeheartedly agree. I get so tired of people who disagree with our wisdoms.

Poster A: Me too. Hopefully they will just go away and leave us to gaze into eternity together.

Poster B: Yes, we can hope that. But rigid editorial control will help to make that more robust.

Poster A: I could not agree more. I have learned so much from our deep conversation today.

Poster B: Me too, there is nothing more educational than learning just how right we surely are.

Poster A: Are you going to spend gobs of money on the latest wiz-bang widget camera body ?

Poster B: Yes ! After all, the manufacturer tells us that it makes quantum leaps in performance.

Poster A: If you cannot believe the manufacturer's promotional literature, who can you believe ?

Poster B: "Right as rain" on that one ! Anybody who doubts their word is a naysayer, or worse.

Poster A: There is no place for people who disagree. They should find places where they agree.

Poster B: I agree completely. After all, if I disagreed, you would not like me anymore, would you ?

DM...

Another example of an A-B conversation. At least we haven't reached this stage yet!

-- hide signature --

The trouble with resisting temptation is, you never know when you'll get another chance

LudwigVB's gear list:LudwigVB's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow