this old camera

Started Feb 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Ultradan
Regular MemberPosts: 446
Like?
Re: What PS camera would compete if not outperform this camera & lens combo if full size
In reply to John Sheehy, Feb 18, 2013

Firstly, may I say to the original poster of the skyline photo - what a wonderful picture!

Now let me pic up on the following statement : "At the size the OP presented, I doubt anyone could tell the difference from a good P&S with the same stitch."

- Thats the whole point in this day and age - most people rarely do anything other than post their photo's online or print in small sizes at best, this constant striving for more megapixels is just ridiculous - that photo could have been taken on pretty much literally any camera at all, and the proof is in the  pudding - if you took 5 photo's on 5 different DSLR's I'd be amazed if anyone could even guess which brand they were from, let alone which model.

It's a crazy world this photography world - full of people convincing themselves they see something they don't and fussing over minute details of total insignificance.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow