Who Do We Trust for Bottled Printer Ink

Started Feb 15, 2013 | Discussions thread
nycfonephreak
Senior MemberPosts: 1,085Gear list
Like?
Re: Who Do We Trust for Bottled Printer Ink
In reply to DUSTY LENS, Feb 18, 2013

Most were taken with a Canon G1X, T3i or G12 - and a few with Panny LX5

Most are Raw, processed in ACR then CS5 or CS6. Even those that started out as JPG were processed in ACR then CS5 or CS6.

I use ACR to do straightening, perspective and lens correction, highlight recovery and shadow boost.

I use CS6 for final adjustments which usually includes my secret Nik Color Effects Pro recipe (combo of polarization and Pro Contrast), sometimes localized Nik Viveza, and frequently a touch of Smart Sharpen.

Some of the photos in the faves are HDR - for which I used Photmatix to combine 3 different exposures. But since I prefer to keep my HDRs on the subtle side, it's often difficult to tell which are HDR v non-HDR. The bottom line in the description on Flickr is my code that tells me if it started out as JPG or Raw and whether or not it's HDR. Shouldn't be too difficult for anyone to decipher.

I'm far from being a good photographer. So if you see anything that looks good it's all thanks to ACR, Photoshop and Nik

DUSTY LENS wrote:

I just visited your ( Most Interesting Flicker site ) . these are the most crispy high res and low distortion I have ever seen . Incredible photos .

Question for Joel : Are these made with the Hartblei SuperRotator or what .

These are the way I would like my shots to look , But probably not in my budget .

nycfonephreak's gear list:nycfonephreak's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 II Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow