Started Feb 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
howmanyds
Forum MemberPosts: 99
Like?
What to do in post?
Feb 18, 2013

I don't often do much post-processing since the vast majority of the shots I take end up just sitting on my hard drive and doing nothing more than occasionally popping up on the apple TV slideshow if they're lucky.

but I really didn't want any more vibrancy and I couldn't seem to get the kids' skin color to appear any more warm without also becoming too blotchy and contrasting too much with the blown-out background, so I left it as it. Thoughts or suggestions?curvesBut I liked this one, so I gave it a shot. Removing the kids' runny noses was a no-brainer; and I color corrected my son's eyes which had turned gray in the shot, but other than that (and a little tilting and cropping) I didn't know what else to do. I tried
Opinions on whether the solar flare on the dash or on the girlie's cheek should be removed?
I realize the subjects are a wee bit underexposed. I used AEL spot on them but it probably could have been stopped up a notch.  I think I may have accidentally bumped the rear dial on my a77 -- having set this rear dial to adjust overall exposure, I think I change exposure without meaning to far more often than I actually use the feature intentionally.

Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow