Started Feb 18, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
abi170845
Regular MemberPosts: 288
Like?
Ken Rockwell's sweeping statement fallacies
Feb 18, 2013

1) He likes to travel light and any camera will give him sharp and colorful photos----then he goes out with his family and shoot with the 6d and 24mmL zoom mk2.

2) Leave your tripod at home and use I.S-----how then do I shoot 10 minutes exposures from twilight to just before sunrise to get crazy colors, water movements, cloudscapes or sunsets afteglows? Travelling thousands of kilometers so I shoot landscape with my iphone or Fuji?

3)He likes to travel with the 28mm 1.8, 50mm 1.8 and the 100mm f2, but recently he has been shooting with the 24mmMK2 zoom?

4) GND filter slows him down and only uses screw in GND-----just use the adapter ring like the Cokin X and stick blu tac on the edges of the GND filters, doh! Practice dude, not that hard.

5) Iphone gives him better colors and how, may I ask, if I want to blow up those photos poster size or if I am with my girlfriend and gorgeous sunset is about to happen? Can't do it without my dslr and 1/2 CTO Heavy Frosted flash my friend to balance the foreground and the sunset and using the flash wireless with my 7D.

It goes on and on....

Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow