ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Shirvington
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
setting up flash/camera combination in office
Feb 17, 2013

Hello

I have a question regarding basic lighting in my office.  I am a physician and take photos of patients for documentation and web posting.  I currently have consumer sony camera with built in flash which I have to modify (color) on photoshop if I wish to post.  I would like to have a better set up without tons of equipment and to keep it simple as I am only an ameteur and don't want to constantly modify my coloring.  I have a room measuring about 9-10 feet in depth with k6500 (natural sunlight) flourescent overhead lighting.  I was originally going to set up two umbrella flash units synced with my camera but was told this would not work well as the camera is unable to regulate the external flash variations.  so it was suggested that I get a different camera (Nikon P7700) with a hot-shoe with a slave and two remote flashes that are synced; the other option being the use of continuous lilghting.  This all started when I went to order the einchrom d-lite system.  I would appreciate any thoughts. thanks

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Coolpix P7700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow