Started Feb 17, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
El Chubasco
Regular MemberPosts: 321Gear list
Like?
Wife loves X100
Feb 17, 2013

This morning I was talking with my wife and she mentioned how much she likes my X100. I was quite surprised because she does not care too much about cameras and photography in general. I also own a OMD and my reply was that both are very capable cameras. She argued back saying that first, the X100 is just gorgeous and second, that the IQ of the X100 has something special, something that my other camera cannot produce. She could not explain it technically but she said that the images of the X100 were simply more pleasant. Intrigued by her comments I asked her to explain it to me. She referred with her own words to the outstanding color rendition produced by Fuji's amazing jpg engine.

To be honest, since I got my X100 my OMD stays at home more and more often. That is a shame because I really like the camera and I spent a good amount of money in it. With my wife's comments I just confirmed what I have been thinking. Now the conundrum of what to do with my OMD has started to spin in my brain...

In the meanwhile, I share few images I took this week with my beloved X100 which now is my wife's favorite camera by far.

El Chubasco's gear list:El Chubasco's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Sony RX100 II Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro +4 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow