Yes, there are several options available to correct the time
1. What operating system are you using
2. What photo software do you currently have?
3. Did you shoot Raw or JPEG?
4. Do you still have the cameras?
5. How do you know that both cameras' clocks aren't incorrect, or that isn't as important?
I recently rented two cameras to shoot a wedding, and it never occurred to me to make sure their clocks were synchronized. Now I have pictures from both cameras, but can't efficiently chronically order them in any usable fashion, because one is about half an hour ahead of the other. If I can figure out exactly how far off they are, is there any way I can automatically adjust the timestamps on one set of the pictures so they'll match up? Thanks!