Do any MX-1 owners have any comparison shots they've taken with other premium compacts?

Started Feb 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
2eyesee
Senior MemberPosts: 1,642
Like?
Do any MX-1 owners have any comparison shots they've taken with other premium compacts?
Feb 16, 2013

I'm very interested in the MX-1 and like what I see so far, but I haven't seen any direct photo comparisons with other premium compact camera.

Is any owner of this camera in a position to upload some comparison shots of the MX-1 and one of the current crop of premium compacts - Canon G15, Panasonic LX7, Olympus XZ-2 etc? Or even the previous generation (G12, LX5, XZ1).

I'm particularly interested in high ISO (e.g. 1600) - full resolution (or 100% crops).

I'm probably being optimistic in asking this as I expect you're all out enjoying what looks like a great new camera! 

Canon PowerShot G15 Olympus XZ-1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Pentax MX-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow