Started Feb 16, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
thumperGA
New MemberPosts: 12
Like?
Where do you buy your gear?
Feb 16, 2013

I live in a suburb of a major US city( Atlanta GA) but unfortunately every time i need Sony Branded Gear for my camera its off to mail order I go. Don't get me wrong the 2 companies I use have a good selection and great prices. However there are times when I want to hold the gear in my hand and ask questions that aren't answered in the online literature.

Recently I called one of the above mentioned online retailers and asked them for an opinion on 2 different lenses. What happened was almost comical . they actually read me the bullet points ( in order mind you) from their own website. I wanted to say I'm literate you know I've already read your website as well as Sony's. Ironically enough that night I came home and posed the same question here and got the information I needed.

I love Sony cameras ans I'm not planning to switch anytime soon but its frustrating to not have a good resource for educated Sony info ( Other than this board.) Besides BH, Adorama, and the Sony store what other information and purchasing resources do you folks use?

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions you might have.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow